Are you struggling to locate the best utility knife blades? We hear you.
Here we realize that choosing a utility knife blades may be hard.
That’s why we spent approximately 30 hours experimenting, reading, and writing comprehensive reviews for you to assist you choose the best product.
After the extensive inquiry, our team selected the best brands and we composed a list of the top utility knife blades on the market.
Our number 1 pick is LENOX Utility Knife Blades, 50-Pack. Though, all of the items we listed are of solid quality.
Check out the price table we created for you and continue reading to see what we found out when we looked through the top 10 utility knife blades.
Best utility knife blades Reviewed
Here you can find the detailed reviews.
CRAFTSMAN Utility Knife Blades, 100 Pack (CMHT11921A)
- Heavy duty utility blade for general cutting, trimming, and scraping of a variety of materials
- Precision-honed edge for consistent and long cutting life
- Fits most standard utility knives
- 100 pack
WORKPRO Utility Knife Blades Dispenser SK5 Steel 100-pack
- Notice- Be sure to watch our HOW-TO video before using it. It can help you slide the blade out quickly and easily
- ⚔ Super Versatility - It is made entirely according to standard utility knife blades and fit most standard & fixed utility knife perfectly
- ⚔ Affordable - Includes 100 blades and they come in a well-built case for safe storage and disposal. Each blade is rigorously tested and we firmly believe that this is a great deal
- ⚔ Durable - They are made from SK5 steel, which is well-built and durable
- ⚔ Sharp - They are highly sharp and cut through lots of materials super easy and without any hesitation. Ideal for cutting cardboard, leather, linoleum, rope, soft metal, etc
DeWalt Carbide Edge Utility Knife Blade - Last 10x Longer (10-Pack)
- Laser-coated carbide-edge blades last 10 TIMES LONGER than standard steel blades
- Steel body gives flexibility without breakage
- Special grinding geometry on the cutting edge makes it 35% sharper.
- Trust the DeWalt name
- 10 Blade Multi-Pack
Kutir 20-Pack Utility Knife Blades - SK2 High-Carbon Steel, Premium Tempered, Hard Plastic Box - Standard Size Durable Knife Blades for Most of the Standard Utility Knives
- ✔ High-Carbon SK2 Steel Blade - These blades are 3X durable and long lasting than other knife blades, because of high-end Alloy Steel with precision double honed edges.
- ✔ Well Engineered - Each of the Kutir utility knife blade was engineered with a precision-honed edge which has flat, neat and sharp edge. So the user experiences faster cutting speed and extended cutting life without breakage.
- ✔ Multi-Purpose - These blades are best for cutting cardboard, leather, linoleum, rope, soft metal, pipe, paper, also suitable for most DIY Projects
- ✔ Universality - 20 pack ultra sharp carboned blades are standard size for most standard utility knives. 2.4” length, 1.25” width, 0.75” height, 0.6mm thickness.
- ✔ BUY MORE SAVE MORE - We love our customers and want them to love us too. If you buy 2 or more of our Utility Knife Blades you will save (Check Below in Special Offer Section).
WORKPRO Utility Knife Blades, Steel Construction, Regular Duty SK5 Blades, (10 Pack)
- Used in all standard utility knives
- Regular-duty utility blades for cutting light sheet materials, paper and cardboard
- Fits most standard utility knives
- Razor-sharp, tempered, SK5 blades
- Blades feature dual notches at top edge for securing blades into tools
Utility Knife Replacement Blades Heavy Duty High Carbon Steel Box Cutter Razor (10 pcs)
- High end alloy steel plus precision double honed edges make this blade up to 3X long lasting and durability than other traditional carbon steel blade
- Durable & Sharp,They are made from SK5 steel, which is well-built and durable.It is very sharp and easy to cut a lot of material.
- Ideal for cutting cardboard, leather, linoleum, laminates, rope, soft metal, carpet, rope, plastic, rubber, scoring sheet rock,etc.
- COMPATIBILITY: fits all Ivy Classic retractable (11150, 11152, 11151), fixed (11154) and folding (11145, 11146, 11147) utility knives and other standard utility knives
- 10 Value Pack,Premium SK5 Steel for durable use, Comes with storage container for safe storage and disposal.
Goldblatt 100-Pack Utility Blades Premium Tempered SK2M Steel with Dispenser (G08283)
- SK2M Blade Features - High end alloy steel plus precision double honed edges make this blade up to 3X long lasting and durability than other traditional carbon steel blade
- Two Dispensers - Allow your safely take 1 blade or 5 blades out at one time from different positions, meet your different needs. Compact and convenient blade dispenser protects and organizes blades
- Innovative Designs - Remaining blade indicator for clear indication of blades quantity & Separate storage locations for recycling used blades or disposal blades for environmental protection
- Universality - 100 pack razor sharp serrated blades are standard size for most standard utility knives. Thickness: 0.0236 inch / 0.6 mm
- Application - Ideal for cutting cardboard, leather, linoleum, rope, soft metal, pipe, paper, suitable for most DIY Projects
Minatee Utility Knife Blades SK2 High-Carbon Steel Nice Tempered Fixed Blade Knife with Hard Plastic Box, Standard Size Durable Knife Blades for Most of the Standard Utility Knives (20 Pieces)
- Package includes: the package comes with 2 boxes of fixed knife blades, and each box contains 10 pieces blades, the sufficient quantity fully meet your needs for use and replacement
- High-carbon SK2 steel blade: utility knife blades adopt SK2 high carbon steel, high-temperature quenching treatment of the edge, and three-stage magic cutting process, with special heat treatment surface, more durable and long lasting than other knife blades; And these black blades have advanced blackening technology, durable and anti-rust, with dual anti-corrosion and anti-oxidation effects
- Well engineered: stainless steel blade is designed with the - 50 degree cutting angle, which makes force more uniform but does not easy to break the tip; Each blade has a precision-honed edge which the edge is flat, neat and pointed, bringing a faster cutting speed and extended cutting life without breakage
- Multi-purpose: blade knife set fits well for cutting cardboard, leather, linoleum, rope, soft metal, pipe, paper, also suitable for most DIY projects universality; Car-boned blade is standard size for most standard utility knives
- Size information: each carry knife fixed blade measures about 2.3 inches in length, 0.7 inches in width, and thickness is about 0.6 mm; With 3 layers cutting edge, carbon fixed blade is strong and sturdy, and it is packed in hard plastic box to ensure safety, avoiding hurting you
STANLEY Utility Knife Blades, Classic 1992, Heavy Duty, 100-Pack (11-921A)
$14.37 in stock
- Engineered for all-purpose cutting
- Dispenses 1 blade at a time
- Precision-honed blade edge for consistent, long-lasting cutting life.
- Blades fit most standard utility knives
- Dispenser and 100 Blades included
LENOX Utility Knife Blades, 50-Pack
- Titanium edge for maximum blade life
- High speed steel edge retains sharpness longer than standard utility blades
- Patented bi-metal construction allows shatterproof blades to bend and flex without breaking
- Four-notch design allows blade to extend further for deeper cuts in drywall, insulation, flooring, roofing, and more
- Fits all standard utility knives
We hope that we helped you choose the most appropriate utility knife blades for yourself. If we didn’t succeded to help you with the process of choosing the best product for you feel free to email us.