Are you worn out of searching for the best hand impact driver? Search no more.
We at ReviewCity.club realize that choosing a hand impact driver may be ambitious.
Therefore, we spent approximately 35 hours testing, gathering information, and writing comprehensive reviews for you to assist you choose the best product.
Due to our precise study, here you will find the top hand impact driver.
Our number 1 pick is ARES 18026-1/4-Inch Drive Manual Reversible Impact Driver – Includes 6-Piece Flathead, Phillips, and Spiral Screw Extractor Bit Set – Disengage Rusted Fasteners or Frozen Bolts – Compact Design. However, every item on our list is of good quality.
Look at the chart we designed for you and scroll down to see what we found out when we checked the top 10 hand impact driver.
Best hand impact driver Reviewed
Continue reading to see the detailed reviews.
TEKTON 2905 3/8-Inch Drive Manual Hand Impact Driver Set, 7-Piece
- Instant impact force loosens rusted or frozen screws without damaging them
- Forward and reverse drive direction
- Drives included screwdriver bits or any 3/8 in. drive impact socket
- Comfortable handle with non-slip knurled grip
- Frees corroded brake caliper screws and other vehicle or outdoor fasteners exposed to the elements
CRAFTSMAN Hand Impact Driver, 3/8-Inch Set (CMMT14104)
- Easily loosens frozen/rusted screws, nuts or bolts
- Tightens fasteners without stripping
- 5 bits for slotted and Phillips fasteners
- Full Lifetime Warranty, refer to "Warranty & Support" section below for full details
Stanley Proto J7099A 13 Piece 3/8" Drive Hand Impact Driver Set
- Set Includes: Driver, 10 Bits, 2 Bit Holders and Case
- Designed to loosen hard to turn bolts and nuts
- Hand impact driver has heavy-duty spring for added torque
- The TorquePlus design allows for quick and easy socket engagement to the fastener flats, not the corners
- Popular interchangeable bits are packaged in plastic blowmolded box for easy storage, Made in USA
Lisle 29200 3/8" Hand Impact Tool Set
$26.04 in stock
1 used from $23.26
- Loosens Rusted, Frozen Nuts, Bolts and Screws.
- Unique design delivers over 200 ft. lbs. of "Shock Torque."
- Can be reversed to tighten
- Can also be used with impact sockets! 3/8" sq. drive with 3/8" drive bit holder; #1, #2, #3, #4 Phillips, and 3/8" straight slot bits
KAIFNT K504 Heavy Duty Manual Impact Driver Set, 3/8-Inch 1/2-Inch, 24-Piece
- Instant impact force loosens rusted, damaged or frozen screws, bolts or fasteners without damaging them
- Heavy duty impact driver features forward and reverse function for tightening and loosening
- The enhanced impact and comfortable ergonomic handle with corrosion-resistant chrome plated finish
- The set come in a compact, blow-molded case for safe and easy storage
- Includes 21-piece bits, 2-piece adaprers and a impact driver
Astro Pneumatic Tool 9517 16-Piece Hand Impact Driver Set
- High grade alloy body transfers impacts from hammer blows into rotational force, breaking free rusted or otherwise frozen bolts and screws
- Includes fourteen 5/16" hex bits in flathead, Philips and hex sizes, or use the ½" drive with your own impact sockets
- Perfect for brake disc retention screws and other fasteners exposed to the elements
ARES 18026-1/4-Inch Drive Manual Reversible Impact Driver - Includes 6-Piece Flathead, Phillips, and Spiral Screw Extractor Bit Set - Disengage Rusted Fasteners or Frozen Bolts - Compact Design
- SET INCLUDES: This set includes one 1/4-inch impact driver and 1/4-inch hex shank 50mm length bits in the following sizes: Slotted 3/16-inch, Phillips #1 and #2, and Spiral Screw Extractors #1 (For 3/32-5/32, 2.5mm-4mm, or #3-5), #2 (For 5/32-7/32, 4mm-6mm, or #6-12), and #3 (For 7/32- 9/32, 6mm-8mm, or #14). The impact driver has corrosion-resistant chrome plated finish with non-slip knurled grip, and the bits have precision-milled tips for exact fit.
- HOW IT WORKS: When you strike the top of the tool with a hammer, the drive tang is turned 20° in the direction you have set the tool. You can use this driver with 1/4-inch drive impact sockets and on nuts, bolts, and other fasteners.
- COMMON APPLICATIONS: Instant impact force loosens rusted or frozen screws without damaging them, so you can save yourself the hassle of having to drill and tap stubborn fasteners, whether you're working on a brake job or changing a rotor.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES Manual Reversible Impact Driver, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we're proud to help this great organization
Manual Impact Driver 1/2-inch Drive Reversible Hand Impact Driver with Storage Case No Deform Superior S2 Bits
$23.98 in stock
- ✔ Package Includes: 1Pcs 1/2" Reversible Impact Driver, 1Pcs 1/2"Drive Bit Chuck, 6Pcs Superior S2 Bits (each of Long PH1, PH2, PH3, SL8 & Short PH2, SL8.) and convenient Storage Case. This unique manual impact driver converts hammer strike into powerful torque force, to loosen stubborn or rusty screws or tighten critical screws. Also works well on nuts bolts and other fasteners(requires proper 1/2" sockets)
- ✔ Reversible Impact Driver ✔ By pressing and turn chuck towards ""L"" or ""R"", you could set the direction of torque, so you could use this reversible impact driver to loosen or fasten a screw even rusty. Besides, work with most 1/2"" impact sockets(NOT included) you could use this manual impact driver on nuts, bolts, and other fasteners, including loosening frozen bolts, rusted fasteners and corroded brake calipers without damage.
- ✔ Superior S2 Screwdriver Bits ✔ S2 steel reachs superior hardness HRC58-62 by high temp quench, much harder than CR-V steel (hardness HRC48-52). These S2 screwdriver bits stand larger impact force and twisting force, prevents screw slide or abrasion, and no more twisty or broke bits.
- ✔ Advanced Heavy Duty Impact Driver ✔ Instant impact force converts to high torque. Heavy duty integrated steel body with larger and thicker bottom to bear large impact force, without losing shape. Equiped with Non-slip Protective Shell to help you hold the driver firmly and prevent accident hurt to hands.
- ✔ Great Servcie ✔ This Upick Reversible Impact Driver is warranted for 12 months. If you nee help, you are always welcome to contact us so we could solve the probem asap.
ARES 18021-1/2-Inch Manual Reversible Impact Driver - Standard and Long Slotted 5/16 & 3/8 and Phillips #2 & #3 Bits - Disengage Brake Caliper Screws and Rusted or Frozen Fasteners
- SET INCLUDES: This set includes one 1/2-inch impact driver, one 1/2-inch drive 5/16-inch hex bit chuck, four Slotted Bits (5/16- and 3/8-inch in Standard length and Long), four Phillips bits (#2 and #3 in Standard length and Long), and one storage case. The impact driver features all-steel go-through construction for efficient strike force transference on, and the bits have precision-milled tips for exact fit.
- HOW IT WORKS: When you strike the top of the tool with a hammer, the drive tang is turned 20 degrees in the direction you have set the tool. You can use this driver with impact sockets and on nuts, bolts, and other fasteners. Thanks to the ergonomic anti-slip handle with double-layer hand protection, you'll be able to keep a firm and comfortable hold on the tool during use.
- COMMON APPLICATIONS: Ideal for replacing brake calipers, this manual reversible impact driver loosens rusted or frozen screws without damaging them, so you can save yourself the hassle of having to drill and tap stubborn fasteners.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES Manual Reversible Impact Driver, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund. Need a manual? Download it for free on our website!
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
Hi-Spec Manual Hand Impact Driver with S2 Shock-Resistant Screw Bits Compatible with 1/2” Drive Sockets for Turning Stuck Fasteners - Disengage Brake Caliper Screws, Rusted Fasteners, or Frozen Bolts
- ESSENTIAL TOOL – DON’T BE WITHOUT: Sometimes stuck screws, bolts and other fasteners are impossible to loosen after being corroded and frozen stuck by the elements – trying to force them open using and screw driver can damage fastener heads and cause even bigger problems. This essential impact driver is THE solution to stuck fasteners – multiply the force you can apply to loosen/ tightening fasteners with this must-own tool!
- TOUGH & READY: A solid construction and solid bits allows you to exert as much force as you need using a hammer or rubber mallet to create the power needed to loosen the stuck fastener. A high carbon steel build is finished with a heat treatment that is highly durable while also preventing rust, with S2 shock-absorbing screw bit inserts that can withstand high levels of force
- VERSATILE – USE WITH SOCKETS: Screw bits are included for use with loosening/ tightening screws including those found on brake calipers, brake discs and rotor and motorcycle case screws. The bit holder can also be removed to revealed and end that can be used with 1/2” drive sockets that will cover you for a range of bolts for automotive repairs, garage and workshop applications
- ONE STRIKE – HUGE FORCE: Create huge force into tightening or loosening fasteners with a spring-loaded design that migrates the power exerted into the tool’s tip without any loss of energy. This means that a hammer tap to the butt end of the tool produces enough force to loosen even the stiffest of screws and nuts – less strain for user, faster results!
- SET INCLUDES: Manual hand impact driver comes safe and secure in a strong blow mold box, with 4 popular sizes of S2 shock resistant screws commonly used with impact driving: Phillips #2 and 3# and Slotted 5/16” and 3/8” sizes. The compact size of the box means that is easily fits inside large tool sets – make sure you are always ready to deal with stuck and stubborn vehicle and outdoor fasteners!
With this, our post about best hand impact driver has ended. If we didn’t manage to assist you with the process of choosing the right thing for your needs, let us know.