Are you struggling to locate the best clarion mcd360 2/3 way crossover? Search no more.
We at ReviewCity.club understand that choosing a clarion mcd360 2/3 way crossover is a hard task.
For this reason, we try to help you buy the best product by gathering information, testing, and writing comprehensive reviews.
Based on our thorough analysis, here you will find number one clarion mcd360 2/3 way crossover.
Our best choice is Sound Storm SX310 2/3 Way Pre-amp Electronic Crossover with Remote Subwoofer Level Control. However, every item on our list is of solid quality.
See the comparison chart we made for you and read below to see what we uncovered when we looked through the top 10 clarion mcd360 2/3 way crossover.
Best clarion mcd360 2/3 way crossover Reviewed
Continue to read to see the detailed reviews.
Clarion MCD360 2/3-Way 6-Channel Electronic Crossover w/ 5-Volt RCA Outputs + Subwoofer Equalizer
- 3-way Electronic Crossover
- 2/4/6 Channel Input
- 6-Channel / 5 Volt RCA Outputs (Front/Rear/Subwoofer)
- Front/Rear/Subwoofer Lever Control
- Subwoofer Equalizer and Boost Level Controls
Sound Storm SX310 2/3 Way Pre-amp Electronic Crossover with Remote Subwoofer Level Control
1 used from $59.99
- Parallel Input System - The front stereo input signals can be sent to the rear crossovers as well as delivered to the SUB crossover to create a 3 way audio system with only a pair of stereo inputs from your head unit
- Selectable Crossover Slope - The SX310 gives you a choice of 6dB or 12dB per octave
- Bass Boost - Custom tune the center frequency for the bass boost. This will hit hardest at the right frequency with the least amount of distortion
- Phase Shift Selector - Depending on your subwoofer, its location or enclosure, your subwoofer might have overlapping sound waves causing cancellation. This feature will correct your out of phase issue
- Independent Channel Output Level Controls - Improve the spatiality of the system by getting the right sound levels in each range of the frequency spectrum
Clarion EQS755 7-Band Car Audio Graphic Equalizer with Front 3.5mm Auxiliary Input, Rear RCA Auxiliary Input and High Level Speaker Inputs
$78.00 in stock
- 1/2-DIN chassis graphic equalizer with built-in low-pass filter6-channel/ 8-Volt RCA outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)7-ban graphic equalizer (50Hz, 125Hz, 315Hz, 750Hz, 2.2Khz, 6Khz, 16Khz)
- 3.5mm Front aux input2-channel RCA aux input with variable gain adjustments and high level speaker inputs
- Blue illuminationindependent master volume and subwoofer level Control with fader control select able 12Db low-pass Filer (60Hz or 90Hz)
- Ground loop isolation circuit Dimensions: 7"(w)x4-1/4"(l)x1"(h)
Soundstream PROX4.1 Bass Reconstruction Processor
- Signal input/output options: | 2Ch. RCA front/full range stereo or optional mixed mono input | optional 1800 phase inversion switch for front/full range input
- High/tweeter signal processing options: | variable 1khz-10khz high-pass Crossover | mid-high signal processing options: | variable 12Db 550hz-3khz high-pass & 4khz-20khz low-pass Crossover
- Mid-low signal processing options: | variable 12Db 50hz-400hz high-pass & 30hz-5khz low-pass Crossover | optional 3-stage 24Db subsonic filter | variable 50hz-350hz 12Db low-pass Crossover
MUSYSIC MU-CO4W PROFESSIONAL 2/3/4-WAY AUDIO STEREO SOUND PROCESSING CROSSOVER
1 used from $88.31
- Crossover Range: Subwoofer: 50-250 Hz; Low/High: 70-1000 Hz; Mid/High: 480-7000 Hz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-25kHz (1dB) / Low Cut Filters: 30Hz / -3dB, 12dB/Octave / Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 80dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Unbalanced XLR 1/4" input jacks / Balanced XLR, 1/4" outputs
- 19" Rack Mount
BOSS Audio Systems BX55 2 3 Way Pre-Amp Car Electronic Crossover with Remote Subwoofer Control
- Front / Rear / Sub Input, Front / Rear / Sub Outputs, Remote Subwoofer Control
- Front High Pass Filter 65Hz to 4.5 kHz, Rear High Pass Filter 65Hz to 4.5 kHz
- Variable Subwoofer Filter 40 Hz – 4200 Hz, Variable High Pass Filter 65 Hz – 4.5 kHz
- Crossover Slope 12 dB / Octave, Variable Subwoofer Phase 0 – 180 Degrees
- Variable Bass Boost 0 – 18 dB, Variable Bass Boost Frequency 25 Hz – 250 Hz
Bass Rockers BRX3.1 3 Way Car Audio Stereo Electronic Crossover with Bass Enhancer 9V Out Put 6 Channel Bass Knob Included for Car RV Motor Home Bike Boat Harley UTV ATV AMP CD Player Amplifier
- 3 Way Electronic Crossover with 2/4/6 Channel Input
- Front Rear and Subwoofer Out, Bass Enhancer, Remote Bass Boost Included
- High Voltage Output, 10Hz-30KHz - 3dB Frequency Response
- >100dB Signal to Noise Ratio 60dB Separation
- 15.2cm x 18cm x 4.3cm Dimension
Rockville RX230 2 Stereo / 3 Way Mono Crossover with XLR Input and Output
- Rockville RX230 2-way Stereo / 3-way Mono rack mountable crossover. Ability to mix 2 channels output. 24dB/Octave filters. Mute switches.
- Channel Gain Control: 0 to +12 dB. Low Frequency Level Control: -∞ to +6 dB. High Frequency Level Control: -∞ to +6 dB.
- Low Frequency to High Frequency crossover: 100Hz to 1 Khz x10 range: Changes. Low Frequency to Mid Frequency from (100 Hz to 1 kHz) to (1kHz to 10 kHz).
- Switchable 2-way stereo or 3-way mono operation. Subwoofer out. Subwoofer X-Over Freq ( 30Hz – 200Hz ) adjustable.
- Subwoofer Gain -6 to +6 dB. Specifications: Each output is -3 dB at the selected crossover frequency value.
Taramp's CRX 4 4 Way Compact Electronic Crossover
- 4 channels
- Customizable sound adjustments
- Dimensions: 190 x 145 x 40mm
- Weight: 560 grams
BOSS BX55 2/3 Way Car Audio Electronic Crossover Bass with Remote Control and Stereo Equalizer Preamp Amplifier
- ELECTRONIC CROSSOVER: BOSS BX55 2/3 Way Electronic Crossover; 2/3 WAY ELECTRONIC CROSSOVER; INPUTS: FRONT, REAR AND SUBWOOFER; OUTPUTS: FRONT, REAR AND SUBWOOFER; SELECTABLE CROSSOVER FREQUENCIES
- SPECIFICATIONS: SUBWOOFER: 45HZ 4.2KHZ; LOW PASS (BANDPASS): 300HZ 4.6KHZ; REAR HIGH PASS : 65HZ 4.5KHZ; FRONT HIGH PASS : 65HZ 4.5KHZ; VARIABLE BASS BOOST, 0 +18DB; SLOPE RATE: 12 DB/OCTAVE; SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO: >110DB
- PREAMP EQUALIZER: BOSS AVA1210 7-Band Preamp Equalizer with Subwoofer Output; Bands: 7; Adjustable Eq Bands: Front 125hz, 500hz, 3.5khz, 12khz; Rear: 50hz, 600hz, 6.3khz; Type: Pre-amp
- SPECIFICATIONS: Inputs: Dual 2 Ch Source; Outputs: Front, Rear & Sub; Subwoofer Filter: Switchable 32 Hz Or 128 Khz; Subwoofer Level Control; Fader Control; Gain: ±18 Db; Maximum Input Voltage: 15 V; Maximum Output Voltage: 8 V; Frequency Response: 10 Hz To 15 Khz; S/n Ratio > (a-weighted): 110 Db; Channel Separation:20 Db; T.h.d. (total Harmonic Distortion):0.05 %
- CHASSIS TYPE: Half-din
In this article, we have reviewed the best clarion mcd360 2/3 way crossover for you. We hope that you get the most suitable product from our list. If we didn’t succeed to assist you with choosing the right thing for your needs, let us know.