Looking for the best cisco modem? You are at the right place.
Here we realize that choosing a cisco modem may be ambitious.
For this reason, we spent close to 30 hours experimenting, reading, and writing comprehensive reviews for you to help you make the best choice.
Based on the detailed study, we chose tiptop merchandise and we made a list of the finest cisco modem on the market.
Our best pick is Cisco DPC3208 8×4 DOCSIS 3.0 Gigabit Internet Cable Modem 340Mbps With Embedded Digital Voice Charter Spectrum Mediacom. Though, all of the products we listed are of awesome quality.
View the price chart we designed for you and continue reading to see what we exposed when we looked through the top 10 cisco modem.
Best cisco modem Reviewed
Here you can find the comprehensive reviews.
Cisco Cable Modem DPC3008, Compatible with Xfinity/Comcast, Spectrum, ATT, TWC, Cox, and Most Internet Providers, DOCSIS 3.0 Modem
1 used from $29.95
- DOCSIS and EuroDOCSIS 3.0 compliant and backward compatible with existing DOCSIS and EuroDOCSIS 2.0, 1.1, and 1.0 networks
- Eight (8) bonded downstream channels with data rates in excess of 340 Mbps (DPC) or 440 Mbps (EPC)
- Four (4) bonded upstream channels with data rates in excess of 120 Mbps
- 10/100/1000BASE-T auto-sensing/autoMDIX Ethernet port
Cisco DPC3010 DOCSIS 3.0 8x4 Cable Modem
1 used from $29.89
- Compatible with Time Warner Cable, Cox Communication and more!
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH COMCAST
- Designed to meet DOCSIS 3.0 specifications as well as backward compatibility with existing DOCSIS 2.0, 1.1 and 1.0 networks.
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet port to connect with router or computer; Form Factor: External
- DOCSIS 3.0 Certified with speeds capable of up to 343Mbps down and 120Mbps upstream.
Cisco DPC3208 8x4 DOCSIS 3.0 Gigabit Internet Cable Modem 340Mbps With Embedded Digital Voice Charter Spectrum Mediacom
3 used from $34.99
- DOCSIS 3.0
- Does not include battery backup
- Not Compatible with Comcast
- Not Compatible with Time Warner
Cisco DPC3000 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem (Not compatible with Comcast)
1 used from $27.49
- Charter and Cox Approved
- Bonded channels deliver downstream data rates in excess of 160 Mbps and upstream data rates up to 120 Mbps
- Up to four times faster than conventional single-channel DOCSIS 2.0 cable modem
- Backwards compatibility for operation in DOCSIS 2.0, 1.1 and 1.0 networks
- Four bonded downstream channels along with four bonded upstream channels
MOTOROLA MB8611 DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem with 2.5G Ethernet, Approved for Comcast Xfinity Gigabit and More.
- Ultra-fast DOCSIS 3.1 performance - Model MB8611 supports the fastest DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem services available for all multi-gigabit speed tiers, complete with fallback to 32x8 DOCSIS 3.0 (Approved by Comcast Xfinity for all speeds including Comcast Gigabit services.)
- Compatibility - Plugs easily into any WiFi router for shared internet access by all your WiFi and ethernet-capable devices. This cable modem does NOT have a built-in wireless router or telephone call capability.
- Flexible connection: A 2.5G Ethernet port to work with even the Fastest Routers and Personal Computers, providing downstream speeds just below 2,500 Mbps and upstream speeds up to 800 Mbps (when supported by your cable service speed.)
- Active Queue Management (AQM): Reduced Internet latency for faster page loading and better response time from your interactive applications like online gaming and video conferencing. Full-band Capture digital tuner enhances speed and saves energy.
- Cost-saving solution: Owning your own modem typically saves the average home $156 per year in monthly rental charges. (Savings are shown for Comcast Xfinity and vary by cable service provider.)
NETGEAR Cable Modem CM1000 - Compatible with All Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast, Spectrum, Cox | for Cable Plans Up to 1 Gigabit | DOCSIS 3.1, Black (CM1000-1AZNAS)
7 used from $128.99
- Compatible with all major cable internet providers: Including certification by Xfinity by Comcast, COX, and Spectrum. Not compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and any bundled voice service.
- Save monthly rental fees: Model CM1000 replaces your cable modem saving you up to dollar 168/year in equipment rental fees.
- Built for ultimate speed: Best for cable provider plans up to 1 gigabit speed.
- Works with any Wi-Fi router: Connect any Wi-Fi router to this modem's Ethernet port to support all your wireless devices.
- Ethernet connections: 1 Gigabit Ethernet port connects to your computer or separate Wi-Fi router.
Linksys CM3024 High Speed DOCSIS 3.0 24x8 Cable Modem, Certified for Comcast/Xfinity, Time Warner, Cox & Charter (Modem Only, No Wifi Functionality)
7 used from $39.37
- Compatible with Comcast Xfinity, Time Warner Cable, Charter, Cox, Cablevision, and more; Requires Cable Internet Service
- Not compatible with: Verizon, AT&T, or CenturyLink
- Cable Modem only (no WiFi router), Interfaces: Cable: F type female 75 ohm
- Experience high speed Wi Fi speeds from your existing ISP plans up to 300 Mbps; Ideal for HD media streaming, simultaneous online gaming, web surfing and more
- Features Intel Puma 6 chipset to achieve high speed downstream and upstream performance
ARRIS SURFboard SBG10 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem & AC1600 Dual Band Wi-Fi Router, Approved for Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity & others (black)
$111.50 in stock
14 used from $56.14
- 3 products in 1: DOCSIS 3 0 Cable Modem, AC1600 dual-band Wi-Fi Router, 2 Port Gigabit Ethernet Router (cable digital voice service not supported)
- Wi-Fi 5 AC1600 dual-band concurrent Wi-Fi Router with 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Setup and manage your network with the SURFboard Manager app
- Compatible with major U S Cable Internet Providers including Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity & others. Cable internet service required. Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers
- 16 downstream & 4 upstream channels. Best for cable internet service plans up to 400 Mbps.
MOTOROLA 16x4 Cable Modem, Model MB7420, 686 Mbps DOCSIS 3.0, Certified by Comcast XFINITY, Charter Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, Cox, BrightHouse, and More
$58.99 in stock
- This 16x4 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem provides speeds up to 686 Mbps, sixteen times faster than DOCSIS 2.0. A Full-Band Capture digital tuner ensures a faster, more reliable Internet.
- Cable modem's Ethernet port connects to a computer, HDTV, game station, or wireless router. (This Model MB7420 cable modem does NOT have a built-in wireless router and does not have a telephone adapter or phone jack. The Motorola MG7310, MG7315, MG7540 and MG7550 have a built-in wireless router.)
- Requires cable Internet service. Certified by Comcast XFINITY for residential speeds up to Extreme 300, by Comcast Business for speeds up to Deluxe 250, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Charter Spectrum, BrightHouse, and other leading cable service providers for modem ownership programs that typically save rental charges of 120 dollar or more per year
- Setup is fast and easy with a few quick steps set out in a Quick Start guide. Experienced USA-based customer support specialists are there to help if you need them.
- Attractive, compact design minimizes shelf space, improves cooling, and extends product life while looking great in any home or office. A 2-year warranty plus rugged lightning and power surge circuits protect your investment.
ARRIS SURFboard (16x4) DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem, approved for Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity & more (SB6183 Black)
$68.01 in stock
13 used from $22.49
- Tom's guide #1 cable Modem choice 2 years in a row. Compatible with major U.S. Cable Internet Providers including Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity & others. Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers.
- DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem best for cable internet speed plans up to 400 Mbps
- 16 downstream x 4 upstream DOCSIS 3.0 bonded channels
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port for connecting to a Wi-Fi router or other device.
- Cable internet service required. Does not inlcude Wi-Fi and does not support cable digital voice service.
In this write-up, we have reviewed the best cisco modem for you. We hope that you get the most suitable product from our list. If we didn’t succeed to assist you with choosing the right thing for your needs, contact us.