Are you exhausted of looking for the best 1/4 impact driver? You are at the right place.
Here we realize that choosing a 1/4 impact driver is a difficult task.
Because of this, we try to help you make the best choice by gathering information, trying out, and writing reviews.
Due to our thorough research, here you will see the finest 1/4 impact driver.
Our #1 choice is Milwaukee 2494-22 M12 Cordless Combination 3/8″ Drill / Driver and 1/4″ Hex Impact Driver Dual Power Tool Kit (2 Lithium Ion Batteries, Charger, and Bag Included). Yet, all of the products we listed are of awesome quality.
See the price chart we created for you and continue reading to see what we found out when we checked the top 10 1/4 impact driver.
Best 1/4 impact driver Reviewed
Here you can find the thorough reviews.
DEWALT 20V MAX Impact Driver Kit, 1/4-Inch (DCF885C1)
$99.00 in stock
- Increased visibility: Has built in LED with 20 second delay after trigger release
- Ergonomic Design: Compact (5.55 inches front to back)and lightweight (2.8 pounds) design fits into tight areas
- 1 handed Bit Loading: Has a 1/4 inch hex chuck and accepts 1 inch bit tips.
- Reliability: Tools backed by a 3 year limited warranty. Anvil type quick release
- Includes: (1) DCF885 impact driver, (1) 20 volt MAX battery (1.5 Ah), and (1) fast charger
DEWALT 20V MAX XR Impact Driver Kit, Brushless, 3-Speed, 1/4-Inch, 2.0-Ah (DCF887D2)
$149.00 in stock
- DEWALT built brushless motor
- (2) 20V Max XR Lithium-Ion (2.0ah) batteries delivers more run time and capacity
- Compact, lightweight design for tight spaces
- 3-speed settings for versatility with Precision Drive for added control
- (3) LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release
Milwaukee 2853-20 M18 FUEL 1/4" Hex impact Driver (Bare Tool)-Torque 1800 in lbs
3 used from $89.20
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers up to 30% Faster Driving Speed, increasing users productivity
- Most Compact Impact Driver at 4.59" in length providing more access in tight spaces
- Up to 25% More Torque with up to 2,000in-lbs to complete more demanding applications
- REDLITHIUM Battery Pack: Delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power.
Milwaukee 2462-20 M12 1/4 Inch Hex Shank 12 Volt Lithium Ion Cordless 2,500 RPM 1,000 Inch Pounds Impact Driver w/ LED Light and Fuel Gauge (Battery Not Included, Power Tool Only)
4 used from $45.00
- LED LIGHTING: Keep your work subject illuminated with the trigger-activated LED light panel located above and in front of the trigger. Its location prevents any shadows from being cast by your trigger finger
- ONBOARD FUEL GAUGE: LED lights on the side of the impact driver let you know, in increments of 25%, how much battery you have left
- AMBIDEXTROUS BELT CLIP: Whether you’re right or left-handed, you can keep the included belt clip attached on the side of the driver that is most convenient for you
- REDLITHIUM TECHNOLOGY: This driver has internal computer technology that communicates with RedLithium batteries powering it. It enables cross-communication between the two systems, keeping the tool’s motor from overheating or drawing more power than it can handle
- M12 COMPATIBLE: This tool will function with the batteries in the Milwaukee M12 lineup. These include the 48-59-1201, 48-11-1970, 48-11-2401, 48-11-2430, 48-11-2460, 48-11-2420, 48-11-2402, and 48-11-2440
DEWALT 20V MAX XR Impact Driver, Brushless, 3-Speed, 1/4-Inch, Tool Only (DCF887B)
- Dewalt built Brushless Motor, Compact, Lightweight Design for tight spaces
- Variable speed trigger, no load speed 0 to 1000, 2800, 3250
- 3 speed settings for versatility with Precision Drive for added Control
- (3) LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release
- No battery or charger Included
GALAX PRO 20 V Lithium Ion 1/4" Hex Cordless Driver with LED Work Light, 6 Pieces Screwdriver Bits, Variable Speed (0-2800 RPM)- 1.3 Ah Battery and Charger Included
$45.99 in stock
- 20V Max battery: The Cordless driver comes with a 1.3 Ah Lithium Ion battery and a charger for extended run time; Indicator on the the front of the battery to display how many power left for less downtime on the job
- Variable speed trigger: Variable speed switch adjust speed by the amount of trigger depression; The trigger switch(0 and 2800 RPM) allows to control your own drilling speed which perfects for what you are setting up for
- Tool-less bits change: With this special chuck, you can easily and quickly remove bits from the tool by simply pulling back on the collet; Insert the bits into the collet; No tools necessary
- Ergonomic handle design and convenience: Soft rubber handle provides a comfortable grip for being breezily operated in one hand, includes a belt hook attached to the base of the tool lets you hold on to fasteners and bits that you may need to attach to the tool while you’re high up on a ladder
- What you get: 1*GALAX PRO 95307 impact driver, 1* 1.3 Ah battery, 1* charger,1* belt clip, 6* screwdriver bits, 1* user Manual
Bosch PS41-2A 12V Max 1/4-Inch Hex Impact Driver Kit with 2 Batteries, Charger and Case,Blue
$88.99 in stock
- COMPACT: The Bosch PS41-2A 12V impact driver offers the shortest head-length of its class at 5.4 in, making it the ideal driver for tight corners and small working spaces
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 2.1 lbs the PS41-2A reduces user fatigue for longer periods of time and during overhead work
- POWER: Despite its small size, the PS41-2A driver delivers 930 in.-lbs. of max torque. The tool can also produce a no-load BPM of 0-3,100 and a max 2,600 RPM
- LONGEVITY: With a built-in fuel gauge the Bosch PS41-2A allows for easier battery management for continued work and longer use
- CONVENIENT: The Bosch PS41-2A hex impact driver kit comes complete with 2 lithium-ion batteries, a BC330 charger, 2 screwdriver bits, and a carrying bag. It also has an LED light ring to help illuminate dark working areas
Milwaukee 2850-21P SB M18 Compact Brushless Cordless 0.25 Inch Impact Driver Kit with 1 Battery
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
Impact Driver Kit, 1590 in-lbs 20V MAX Cordless 1/4" Hex Impact Drill, Variable Speed, with 14Pcs Sockets, 10Pcs Driver Bits and Tool Bag, Avid Power
$49.99 in stock
- Powerful Motor & High Torque – Maximum torque of 1590 in-lbs, along with variable speed up to 2700RPM, this Avid Power impact driver can drive screws or tighten nuts in astonishing speed.
- Compact & Lightweight - Compact design can help you fit into tighter areas, ultra-lightweight(3.1 pounds) make it effortless to be used for a long time, thus minimizing user fatigue.
- Bright Led Lights - With 3 built-in LED lights, which can increase your visibility in enclosed work spaces or any dark environment and let you effortlessly screw wood, plastic, drywall, brick, concrete, and metal.
- Quick Tool Bits Change - With this special chuck, you can easily and quickly remove bits from the tool by simply pulling back on the collet.
- What You Would Get - A cordless impact driver, 14Pcs Sockets, 10Pcs Driver Bits, tool bag, 20V Max Lithium-ion battery with real-time capacity indicator and USB output, charger and user manual.
Milwaukee 2494-22 M12 Cordless Combination 3/8" Drill / Driver and 1/4" Hex Impact Driver Dual Power Tool Kit (2 Lithium Ion Batteries, Charger, and Bag Included)
1 used from $119.99
- 3/8" DRILL / DRIVER (2407-20): This all-metal drill / driver combines the compact size of a 12 volt tool with Milwaukee’s highest standards for power. With speeds reaching 1,500 RPM and a 20 position clutch to adjust your torque up to 275 inch pounds, you’ll have more than enough power to drive fasteners and drill holes through a variety of residential and industrial projects
- 1/4" HEX IMPACT DRIVER (2462-20): A whopping 2,500 RPM and 1,000 Inch Pounds of torque define this beast of a 12 Volt tool. Handling of it is supported with the textured grip, which gives you improved control in slippery conditions. It also has an onboard LED lighting system for your driving subjects in dimmer areas, and a fuel gauge that lets you know how much work you can still do on a single charge
- 2 x 12 VOLT LITHIUM ION BATTERIES (48-11-2401): These 12V Lithium Ion batteries can power the M12 line of Milwaukee power tools. They come packed with RedLink intelligence, an innovation that allows communication between the battery and the tools they power. This communication prevents them from sending too much power into the tool and potentially overheating it. On top of that, their compact size gives you the greatest ease of control out of any other M12 li ion battery
- M12 BATTERY CHARGER (48-22-2424): This will take care of your M12 batteries without a problem. It has a battery charging status indicator that lets you know if a battery is charging, has charged, or requires maintenance. It even boasts a pass-through plug to conserve your outlet space
- CONTRACTOR BAG: Keep your tools, batteries, and chargers in this contractor’s bag. It has thick cross-x stitching keeping its handles in place, and its rugged fabric will keep whatever is stored in it protected
In this post, we have reviewed the best 1/4 impact driver for you. We hope that you get the most suitable product from our list. If we didn’t manage to help you with the process of choosing the right thing for your needs, contact us.